CALL FOR ENTRIES 2019
LAST DAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Submit your creative works to the Call for Entries,
participate in multiple design disciplines!
Do you want to share your design projects with a creative community? Find all the information related to our Call for Entries
The Call for Entries is an opportunity for those who are willing to expose and share inspiring projects inside a global community. This community has been growing largely during recent editions and therefore we noticed an increasing interest on discovering new creative profiles. The aim of this open call is to showcase a selection of inspiring works based on their quality and professionality.
Who can participate? As has been usual on recent years, the Call for Entries is open to creative profiles sharing interest on visual design and communication. There are multiple categories (listed below) on which you can apply, review them to see if your work can fit in one.
The way we handle new applications is simple: you should full fill the form at the bottom of this page entering all requested information about your project. The technical specifications of the submission are described at the end of this section. This is the correct step by step:
- Work type. You can choose between "Professional" or "New Talent". Select the first one if your work had a real client and it was created by a professional a studio or freelancer. Choose "New Talent" if you are a student from a creative university or school.
- Work details. In this section you should enter information and details about your work. First, upload between 1-3 images of your project (see technical specifications bellow), then add the title and description. It is a requirement to select a category from the multiple list, if you wish to not categorise your application you can select "no-category". For Motion and New Media projects, it is a requirement to insert a Youtube/Vimeo video URL to your work.
- Author's details. We will use this to credit your work, so please enter valid contact and information. You can also upload a profile picture or logotype that we will display together with your project.
- Send the form application and wait until a confirmation message is displayed.
- Important Deadline! To participate on this year's edition: May 31th 2019.
Please note that only a single work can be send per application, if you wish to submit multiple works you should re-enter the form each time. Even though there is no limit of participation and due to the strict selection process, we will only accept finished works with a minimum quality.
To determinate which works should be selected, a group of creative directors, design professionals, school directors and media creators will review and evaluate each received entry. The selection process requires time and once the jury reaches an agreement we will contact all selected participants.
The Call for Entries' application is free of cost and no previous registration is needed. If you work becomes selected it could appear on: our digital platform, on the printed edition of the annual book or at several creative expositions. All works' rights will remain to their respective owners. The promotion of the works will always be credited with the author's name, profile image and URL if provided.
Technical requirements and specifications:
- 1 to 3 work images are allowed per each application, the maximum size per file is 1.25Mb.
- The author's profile picture is optional but highly recommended.
- The only accepted file formats are: JPG, JPEG or PNG .
- Each field has its own limit of characters, be sure you enter a correct length.
- For any additional information you can contact us via email at: entries (at) selectedinspiration (dot) com
Terms and Conditions:
Professionals / Students who have created a design project/work for one or more clients (can be real or ficticial). You can participate in one or several categories, but be aware that duplicate projects will not be accepted. You can submit as many projects as you desire but please fill out a form for each job. If you have any doubts you can contact us via: entries[at]selectedinspiration (dot) com
By submitting a work, the designer certifies the ownership of the work that is been presented and that all the submitted details are veridic. By sending an application, artists authorize Selected to expose his/her work in out digital platform, on several creative exhibition and into the printed Book for this edition. All rights rights rest to the respective owners of each work. All projects will always be displayed with credit names and contact information.
Subscribe to our newsletter
You will receive information about the latest information of visual events, design trends and inspiration. Our newsletter is sent two or three times a month and we will not share your information with third parties.